I am embarrassed as an educator and mortified as a citizen. The questions were simple. The answers were stupid.
- Who did we fight in the Revolutionary War?
- Who won the Civil War?
- What was George Washington's job?
- What was the Civil War about?
- Who did we fight in WWII?
- Was Abraham Lincoln in the north or south?
- Who bombed us at Pearl Harbor?
- Who did we fight in the Cold War?
- Why is it called the Cold War?
Not only did they not know the answers, these were college students. They shouldn't have been allowed to graduate high school if they didn't know the answers. Here are some of the answers.